Theta Epsilon Sigma Chapter of Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.
The Talented, Exceptional and Sophisticated Theta Epsilon Sigma Chapter of Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc. has aimed to enhance the quality of life within the community though our motto, “Greater Service Greater Progress” for 21 years. We are proud to serve our area through the many programs and activities designed to impact society educationally, civically, and economically.
We continuously strive to ensure that Sigma Gamma Rho’s programs are implemented. We are overjoyed to coordinate and participate in the national programs of Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority Inc. It is the mission of Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc. to enhance the quality of life for women and their families in the U.S. and globally through community service, civil, and social action. Our goal is to achieve greater progress in the areas of education, health awareness, and leadership development. Our members, affiliates, staff, and community partners work to create and support initiatives that align with our vision. Theta Epsilon Sigma’s goal is to always go forward knowing that we can make a difference in our community. We are On Fire to Serve!
Check out some of our upcoming and previous events!
What Our Sisters Are Saying
WHAT IS A SIGMA WOMAN?
"A Sigma Woman is resourceful and resilient but not too proud to ask for help from her sisters."
"A Sigma Woman is someone who is dedicated to serving her community and making a difference in people's lives no matter how big or small. She embodies the true meaning of sisterhood and is a role model to young women. "
"To me, a Sigma Woman is a woman that takes pride in all of the work she do. She ensures that everything is of quality before displaying it for all work to see. A Sigma Woman is never afraid to admit when she needs an extra push or help. She also carries the name of Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Incorporated in a positive manner and aims to improve the community through service and education."
Benefits of reactivating:
- Wear your letters proudly in your day to day lives
- Professional and personal growth
- The ability to register and attend area meetings, as well as regional and national conferences
- Actively participate in chapter discussions or voting, with the potential of recommendations being presented on the regional and national levels to update and bylaws for Grand Body operations
- Receive official communication from the International Corporate Headquarters sent on behalf of the International Board of Directors, Partners, etc.
- Experience discounted services from major corporations such as ATT, Geico, Aflac, etc.
- Lots of Fun!
SORORS GET SOCIAL
Follow us on Instagram @sgrhoculvercity